The library is now open for drop in browsing.
The library is now open regular hours for drop-ins with limited capacity. You may be asked to wait if we are at capacity.
The library is following guidelines from the Governor, the Vermont Department of Libraries, and the Town of Williston. We are operating at limited capacity and room limits have been posted.
To keep our patrons and staff safe, please note the following:
- If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill, please stay home.
- To keep our young people safe, masks are required for patrons (except children under 2) in all areas of the Library. If you need a mask, please ask us. We have re-usable masks and disposable masks available for you to keep.
- Children under the age of 16 must be with an adult at all times.
- The adult computer room is open with a limit of one, one-hour session per day per person, and the room is also limited capacity.
- We have a self-checkout station available (bring your library card!) so that patrons can check out their own books using their library card. Someone will also be available to check out at the circulation desk behind a sneeze-guard.
What we are doing to ensure your safety:
The Library follows Vermont Department of Health, CDC Health and Safety guidelines and State of Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) Phased Restart Worksafe Guidance. ACCD guidance outlines occupancy, signage, wellness, social distancing, mask protocol, sanitizing and other requirements for businesses and non-profits re-opening in Vermont.
You can find more information on our COVID procedures here.