Rokeby Museum Pass
Rokeby is a ninety-acre National Historic Landmark designated for its Underground Railroad history. This museum is open from mid-May to late October.
Guidelines to borrowing the Rokeby pass:
Admission: This pass entitles the card holder to free admission for 1 adult free admission and 1 child free admission and 1/2 price admission for 4 additional adults or children. Children younger than 5 are free.
- Sign up for the 3 days you would like to use the Pass
- Call 878-4918 or stop by the library front desk to reserve a date
- The pass will be ready for pick-up by noon on the reserved date
- Pass must be returned by 10 am 2 days after the reserved date. It may be returned in the book drop. Please be considerate of the next borrower by returning it on time.
- This pass is only available for Williston/St. George residents. Residents of other towns should visit their home libraries to borrow passes.
Replacement fee for this pass is $25.00 if lost or not returned.